top of page

NFT Investment DAO

Público·18 miembros

Today: Nicaragua vs Mexico live free 6 February 2024

LIVE · ORIGINALS · ARCHIVE. PLAY. FIFA. PLAY ZONE · FIVES · GLOBAL GOALSCORER · WHO AM I ... Mexico U-16 vs Nicaragua U-16 | UNCAF FIFA FORWARD Boys' U-16 ...

While Barcelona and Real Madrid have enjoyed great periods of success in recent years, these are two teams who have endured difficult starts to the season. This weekend was an illustration of this, with Barca dropping points away to Real Sociedad and Real Madrid lucky to come away from Mestalla with a draw. Levy went ahead, because he knew exactly who he wanted. The players deserve praise for responding in the manner they have done, but Mourinho has clearly made a difference - look at where Spurs were when he took over, and where they are now. His objective now will still be to win a trophy this season, as well as getting in the top four, and I genuinely believe he will look at his squad and think he can do it with them. Jong AZ have been scoring goals at home easily in the last weeks with at least 3 goals in 5 of the last 7 games but in the last 11 home games they have also conceded at least 1 goal. The matches of Jong AZ in the league are producing an average of 3.5 goals this season. Two good teams from France face each other this Saturday afternoon. Paris Saint Germain is obviously the favorite, they always are but for me the fact that they are so ahead never gives me confidence to bet on them. It is like I know it does not matter if they lose here or there they will still be easily and calmly the champions. Montpellier needs points and we know that them playing at home is a difficult match for psg. They are strong and they grow in this big games. I think the draw has a lot of value in this game. It's still our aim to finish the season obviously, but it's important to discuss all of the options with our clubs. Obviously we won't be playing until the middle of June. It doesn't seem quite right to be talking about playing before we've taken a decision to return to the first stage of training. But in terms of how those matches will take place there's a lot of water to pass under the bridge, and we'll continue to assess the circumstances then. Young Boys haven’t lost in Group G since their opening game away at Porto and the visitors have claimed a win since that match either and four points separate the two clubs heading into Thursday’s clash. Group G remains wide open heading into game week five but bottom of the table Porto really need a win on Thursday to keep their hopes of qualifying for the knockout stage alive. Bristol City will host Millwall for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts have the motivation to fighting for all three points. Bristol City are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 4th place with 35 points. In previous game Bristol City is won 1-2 against strong Fulham. Also, we have Millwall who's is very average team in this season. True, the visitors are undefeated in their last matches. However, Millwall is better team at home. In any case, Bristol City will try to advantage on their pitch. Hosts have an effective attack. They will try to make a positive result. He wasn't a great player but he had character," he said. I like his grit and determination. MONTELLA NOT WORRIED Montella, however, was unruffled. Commisso is suffering, he is not a man who is used to losing," he said. I feel he still has faith in me but I need to get the team to play better. I'm used to criticism and there are coaches who have been fired with fewer defeats and others who kept their job after longer losing streaks. Newcastle made a superb start and took the lead when Miguel Almiron smashed home after a flowing move in the seventh minute. Wolves did not have to wait long to draw level though as Belgian international Leander Dendoncker was left completely unmarked to steer in Joao Moutinho's corner. Dubravka made a great close-range save to keep out Raul Jimenez's header as Wolves asserted their authority before halftime and the Slovak continued to impress. The bad start of the season for the home team, which is now in the danger zone but the guests are not much better, so they are in the lower half. If we look at each other's duels, we can see that the home team has been somewhat more successful lately. Gaziantep also never managed to celebrate in the match when he was a guest, so I believe that this will not be the case again. The home team is playing much better on their own ground than on the away matches and with a victory here they will be able to get closer to half the table. Luckily whoever follows I will try for a strong stake in Draw. Posted at 86' Pauline Bremer (Manchester City Women) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Foul by Olivia Chance (Bristol City Women). Posted at 85' Foul by Lauren Hemp (Manchester City Women). Posted at 85' Olivia Chance (Bristol City Women) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 83' Foul by Gemma Bonner (Manchester City Women). It was a positivity seldom seen from visitors to the Nou Camp, and it prompted Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets to give Setien a signed shirt reading: "To Quique, with appreciation and admiration for your way of seeing football. A hug" It was a gesture which prompted Setien to Barcelona rumours to start rolling more than 12 months before it actually came to fruition. These two sides have both been feeling the promotion pressure in recent weeks. They’ve suffered some poor results in December, which hasn’t been the great build up to this clash. West Brom have won once in their last five games, with a home defeat to Middlesbrough at the weekend knocking them off the top of the table. Harry Maguire, Wilfried Zaha and Thomas Partey were all identified as key targets for the Gunners, but Maguire moved to Manchester United while Zaha and Partey stayed at Crystal Palace and Atletico Madrid respectively. Unai Emery was sacked by Arsenal after the club's worst run of results in four decadesGetty Images 12:50 - Niko Kovac ‘wants’ Arsenal job and set to watch Gunners face West Ham Former Bayern Munich manager Niko Kovac reportedly wants the vacant Arsenal job and is set to watch the Gunners take on West Ham at the London Stadium tonight. Italy is Europe's worst-hit country, with 17 deaths from the virus and 650 infections. The outbreak is focused on a small cluster of towns in the northern Lombardy and Veneto regions. The Italian government on Monday banned all sporting events in six regions of the country including Piedmont where Juventus' home city of Turin is located. Blog: How the match unfolded Report: Energetik-BGU maintain perfect start in the last European league standing It is almost impossible to watch one match from the Belarusian Premier League and decide where it ranks on the quality-ometer. Akin to a English League One affair? Maybe, but I’m not entirely sure who that is being harsh on. Hi, my friends. V-league. The guests played away away taking into account the last season 14 games 4 draws and 10 losses, the statistics of the hosts 7 wins 3 draws and 4 losses, the hosts played 11 out of 14 to both score and 10 times 2.5 more, the guests both score 7 out of 14 and 2.5 more than 6 out of 14 middle peaks at the top but we look at the hosts and the PMs speak for them, in general it’s worth trying to play the victory of the hosts and at least 3 goals we will see The Norfolk club said they would top up the government's help to ensure staff received their full salaries. Julian Knight, the Conservative MP who is chair of the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport Committee in the British parliament, has condemned such moves. It sticks in the throat,” said Knight. ChelseaChelsea have lost just one of their last 11 away Champions League matches in Spain (W3, D7, L1), though it came in their most recent visit in March 2018, a 3-0 reverse at Barcelona in the last 16. Chelsea are looking to record three consecutive away Champions League victories for the first time since winning five in a row during the 2003-04 campaign. Chelsea manager Frank Lampard could become the seventh manager to win his first three away Champions League matches - the six to do so are Fabio Capello (Milan, 1993), Luis Fernandez (Paris St-Germain, 1994), Antonio Oliveira (Porto, 1996), Claudio Ranieri (Chelsea, 2003), Pep Guardiola (Barcelona, 2008) and Santiago Solari (Real Madrid, 2019). Chemnitzer and Grossaspach will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Chemnitzer this season have the following results: 9W, 10D and 9L. Meanwhile Grossaspach have 5W, 6D and 17L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Ujpest is in 9th place with 32 points while Debrecen is in play out place with 31 points. They are near the other teams and with a lose both of them will not be good. I think both teams wants to win however I predict a draw here. Both teams are well known in Hungary but they are passing a bad season in this season however I think they will not be relegated. Both teams have talented players and I predict a good game today but with a draw here. Both teams are in the same quality and with a draw they will remain to fight to avoid the relegation. La Liga side Real Betis have appointed former West Ham and Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini as their manager for next season. Pellegrini, who has also managed Real Madrid, Villareal and Malaga in the Spanish top flight, was sacked by the Hammers in December. The 66-year-old Chilean's deal with Betis runs until June 2023. Pellegrini won the 2013-14 Premier League title and two EFL Cups during his three years at Manchester City. Restart now in the second division in Spain after a break of 3 months. Malaga sit 15th place and collected a total number of 35 points. The team is only 3 points ahead of the relegation zone, Huesca has ambition to advance and is with 50 points on playoff place 4. As usual, no team knows where they stand, I assume a close game with a draw at the end. The two teams are far apart in the table. Malaga has 7 draws at home in 15 games played at home. Huesca is best home team but one of the worst on the road but to lose it against malaga. Draw here. Puerto Rico vs Mexico live stream: TV channel, how to watch 3 days ago — Nicaragua vs Carazao 10:30 AM. Venezuela vs Mexico 3:30 PM. Puerto Rico vs Panama 8:30 PM. Tuesday, February 6. Mexico vs Nicaragua 10:30 AM. Kieffer Moore (Wigan Athletic) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Sam Morsy. Posted at 72' Foul by Patrick Bamford (Leeds United). Posted at 72' David Marshall (Wigan Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 71' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Cedric Kipre. Montenegro first league, 28 round and match between Mladost Ljeskopolje and Petrovac. After 27 round Mladost is on 5 placed on table with 7 wins, 14 draw and 6 losses games with 35 points and goal difference 31:25. On another side Petrovac is on 7 placed on table with 8 wins, 7 draw and 12 losses game with 31 points and a goal different 26:43. Only 3 round for this champions and Mladost without chance to go in Europe, but this match is important to Petrovac, with win or draw will be on safe place and stay on first division. Good luck Serie A "has always played a recognised role as the locomotive of the sector", directly generating 3 billion euros of revenue each year, it said. The league noted that its solidarity payments to develop facilities and youth football outside the top flight had increased from 93 million euros in 2010 to 130 million euros this year. Dinamo Brest won the Belarus Premier League title last season and are unbeaten in their first two games. They are on a long unbeaten run in competitive games and are unbeaten in the last nine at home. They take on Slavia Mozyr who have won one and lost one this season. The away loss at Slutsk (who Brest have already beaten away) isn't inspiring. The tip here is for a home win with Brest ahead at both half and full time. A valuable point, but an opportunity missed Media playback is not supported on this device Newcastle 2-2 West Ham: David Moyes admits need to defend better West Ham were surprise winners over London rivals and Champions League-chasing Chelsea in their last outing, but they will feel this was an opportunity missed to claim only their fourth away win of the season. Antonio played a vital role in the win over the Blues and his physical presence and relentless running provides David Moyes's side with a focal point to their attack. How to Watch Nicaragua vs. Puerto Rico 4 days ago — Game Time: 10:30 a.m. ET. TV: ESPN Deportes, Bally Sports. Live stream the Nicaragua vs. Puerto Rico game on Fubo: Start your free trial now! The Saints were easy winners of the NFC South winning 13 of their 16 matches, next best in that division were the Atlanta Falcons who only won seven games. New Orleans also showed their dominance against other sides in the NFC with a conference record of 9-3. They come into the play-offs in top form having won six of their last seven games and are the third seeds in the NFC. Posted at 75' Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 73' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Conceded by Granit Xhaka. Posted at 73' Jonny (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 73' Foul by Cédric Soares (Arsenal). Posted at 72' Jonny (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Cristiano Ronaldo finally scored a free-kick for Juventus - from his 43rd attempt - as he became the first player to score 25 Serie A goals in a season for the club since 1961. Barcelona great Xavi Hernandez has spoken to the club's sporting director Eric Abidal and chief executive Oscar Grau about coaching the team but has not made a decision, a club source told Reuters on Sunday. The source said Xavi, coach of Qatari club Al Sadd, is focused on Friday's Cup final against Al Duhail and has decided against accepting or declining Barca's offer. One thing we can expect from this clash is action at both ends of the pitch. While West Ham’s defensive record at home is abysmal at the moment, they have managed to find the net themselves with regularity. They haven’t failed to score in front of their own fans since their opening weekend thrashing at the hands of Manchester City, scoring 11 goals in their seven attempts since. Solskjaer came under scrutiny after United made their worst start to a league season in 33 years, but the team appear to have turned a corner in recent weeks after winning five of their last six games in all competitions. United are up to seventh in the Premier League after beating Brighton on Nov. Liverpool and nine shy of fourth-placed Manchester City, who currently occupy the final Champions League qualification spot. He later posted a message on Instagram calling fans who targeted him "idiots" and also criticised referee Luis Godinho. Vitoria's president Miguel Pinto Lisboa said after the match that he "did not notice any racist insults. In the anti-racism video, club ambassador and former goalkeeper Neno and several first team players talk about Vitoria's colours and values. This is one of the matches from Turkey Super league who will be more than interesting today and I see in any case at least three goals in this match. So, this is city derby and this two rivals are have similar chances to win, that is clear. Istanbul Basaksehir was great in most of matches this season at home, while Besiktas is after four losses in a row, start to play better and they are won in last two duels. Adem Ljajic is back in that team, so it is logical that they are better. Over 2,75 is ideal option.

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Miembros

Página del grupo: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page